Friday 9 October 2015

The Gruffalo meets a mouse!

Hi there Jelly Babies

I'm back with lots of adorable pictures of Bella in her mousey costume! 

- She is the most beautiful little mouse ever!! 




I used Butterick 3772 - you can get it here- I used age 3, pattern A.



The ears are a polyester and wool mix felt from Calico Laine and the centre's are made from jersey.


She is too cute!! 


The costume is a little difficult to explain - I found it in the wool mix, weighing section in Abakhan but it feels like a faux fur. But it is super soft and a lovely, light grey colour so who cares what it is! Again the belly is pink jersey and the shoulders are fastened with shiny, silver jersey press studs. 


This is off my Instagram - And my absolute fave! 



Selfie of me as a mouse for you ;) 




IT IS 77 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS FOAKS!!! 



XOXO

JellyBabyJessy 

No comments:

Post a Comment