Tuesday 13 October 2015

Southport

Hey Jelly Babies 

If you follow me on Instagram you will know I spent my Saturday/Sunday in Southport and seen a picture from my Saturday night. (See below)
Craig and I went with his mum and dad for a night away at the seaside! - Apart from the drive I had a lovely time - we went for drinks Saturday night around Southport, I got rather tidily but we won't talk about that. Sunday we explored the seaside and went for food before driving home! 


While out on Saturday we also bumped into Craig's friend Smigger and his lovely girlfriend Bec - they were having a relaxing night away and we met up with them again on Sunday for food before we all drove back! 


Ready to boogy!
Dress - H&M from years ago!
Jacket - TU at Sainsburys
Shoes - Peacocks

Sorry I didn't get more outfit pics but we got there late and had a mad rush to get ready and go out! The excitement took over! Next time I'll get you more-better pictures! 


Apple Sours and Lemonade = YUM 

No idea what this is Ha! 

Smallest pub in Britain! 


Southport is a lovely little place - typical seaside town but lovely all the same.
I had a lovely weekend with Craig, his family and his friends. 

I did also have tutti fruity ice-cream but it was cold and I was rushing back to the car so didn't get a picture but... 
I went to Snugbury's ice-cream farm with Craig, my sister and her friend yesterday after work and had Honey-comb and Raspberry Pavlova ice-cream and got a few pics - look at the piggy!!!



What's your fave ice-cream flavour? 


XOXO

Jelly Baby Jessy 

No comments:

Post a Comment