Sunday 16 November 2014

POM-POM MANIA!!!


A couple of weeks ago I bought a knitting loom to make pom-poms! I probably should mention that I love pom-poms more than ice-cream, which it an awful lot haha! These little gadgets are great!! You just wrap the wool/ribbon/whatever you're using around the sides, cut and tie them and they hey presto you have yourself a cute fluffy pom-pom. I can't express how exciting it is honestly! 

Anyway I'll try not to nerd out too much and actually show you the cool contraption... 


So the way it works goes from the top left and round anti-clockwise to the top right where you finally get a pom-pom. It is very easy and very addictive, they take about 3 minutes to make and you can do it while watching the telly. 
I'm going to experiment with colours and materials too now I know what I'm doing, I'll keep you all posted on how it goes and what works well etc. 



Blog soon! 
XOXO
JEC


No comments:

Post a Comment