Thursday 13 November 2014

Playing dress up...

A couple of weeks ago I modelled for my friend Jenny! She had a shirt project at uni and disassembled lots of charity shop shirts and then reassembled them to create a new (and much more exciting) shirt! I was honoured to have been asked to model until she made me walk through a park dressed like a huge rag doll...

Here's the pictures Jenny chose and edited for her project! 

All credit and copy righting goes to Jennifer Darlington.
I got pemition to use these images on my blog.  

© All Rights Reserved. Jennifer Darlington. 
This is my favourite!

© All Rights Reserved. Jennifer Darlington. 

© All Rights Reserved. Jennifer Darlington. 

© All Rights Reserved. Jennifer Darlington. 

© All Rights Reserved. Jennifer Darlington. 

© All Rights Reserved. Jennifer Darlington. 

© All Rights Reserved. Jennifer Darlington. 

I have asked if I can have the shire once she's done with it so I will keep you posted as I am absolutely in love with it! 

I think I scared more than one elderly lady that day but I love dressing up and having mad hair and make-up so it was well worth it! 



Blog soon!
XOXO
JEC


No comments:

Post a Comment